South African born, immigrated to Melbourne in 2001.
* Owner/ director:
Hilary Falkow-Friedland Public Relations - South Africa. * Multi-National clients included, Holiday Inn, MGM - Metro Goldwyn Meyer, CIC-Warner Bros, El Al - Israel Airlines, IGTO - Israel Government Tourist Office, Pierre Cardin, and many more.
* International oratorio soprano and recitalist, performed widely throughout South Africa, and Melbourne.
* Invited to perform in Prague, St Petersberg, Russia and Tel Aviv.
* Chairman: SAJACT- South African Jewish Arts and Culture Trust for under privileged black youth-‘Violins not violence’! Patron, Yehudi Menuhin.
* 2009 Introduced Kimochis, renowned children’s emotional intelligence tool and curriculum to Australia. Sold into thousands of schools and homes.
* Brought Dr Wafa Sultan to Oz for a lecture tour in 2007, and Dr Zuhdi Jasser in 2019. Joined AJA committee in 2019
* Studied at The Royal College of Music, London
* WITS Business School, JHB
* Hilary has been a passionate Zionist and proud Jew all her life, hence her strong affiliation with AJA.
* She is an activist/educator against the galloping increase of antisemitism world-wide.